We all have had our cross to bear. It could be a divorce, a death in the family, sickness, loss of job. It's like a gauntlet full of obstacles. A crucible in fact. In the begining your path seems impossible, desperate, and you feel like your trapped. But there is still an option. To humbly get on your hands and knees and pray to Jesus.
Mathew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
It's not the crucible that matters, it's how we overcame adversity. It's What we learned from the experience. I've learned to forgive and love, I've learned that being a Father is about sacrifice, it's about being their always for your kids. St. Joseph serves as one of my greatest examples. and I have learned to depend on God. Not just say it, but give it all to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment