//Forgot to post this a few weeks ago//
A fire was burning in my heart yesterday, a flame that was retired for a few years since I have given my entire life to raising kids and providing for them. The flame was always there, but it was a low flame.
In hearing how our Senate has shockingly failed future Americans by FAILING to defund Planned Parenthood, I realize now I need to get back to work!
To everyone who reads my words... Wait til you get a load of me! I am unashamed pro-life and will support the movement with my time, money, and participation. Any websites, blogs that need building, any computers that my fellow abolitionist need fixing, any checks that need writing.... count on me.
To the team who did the undercover sting on Planned Parenthood. You will be prosecuted by this administration, welcome to Martyrdom. Just know we are praying for you and it is because of you that you brought awareness to the country. You have saved many lives.
To the Planned Parenthood Apologist. We all know you are arm chair activist! Keep doing what your doing. If you were born a generation later, your parents may have also thought that you were an inconvenience and unfortunately because of the promotion of "Options" from this organization, you may not have survived.
#defundPP
No comments:
Post a Comment