I went to the Planned Parenthood Protest yesterday with my son. My phone died on me, so I wasn't able to take pictures or really post anything online. It was an awesome experience to see so many pro-lifers on the front lines speaking the truths about abortion and the abomination of Planned Parenthood. When I got out of my car and walking towards the Rally, I ran into a man in his 50s who was obviously distraught. He asks me if it was true? If what he saw was true. That Planned Parenthood conducted these type of procedures. I said yes brother and began to explain to him why me and my son were there. Apparently this man lives in that community and was just walking from one place to another. This man has lived 50 plus years of his life not even aware that these types of things happened right next door. He did not know that Abortion was so brutal. So much that he wept at the sight of it. So many people are content with thinking "not my problem" .... content with the notion that it's "a Woman's choice to murder her child"..... content with NOT seeing abortion for what it truly is....content with being ignorant, politically correct, and non confrontational. Well I'm sure these people sleep well at night lying to themselves. Ignoring the fact that they do nothing to protect the most vulnerable in our society. It's very sad to see what our society has become.
But there is truly a fire burning bright in the pro-life movement. I saw people activated, I saw young people there, I saw people being educated!
My son who was fighting with me because I was taking time away from his minecraft now is thankful and has a greater appreciation for life and his baby sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment